• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Coventry City. Supporting a team that would win the league would be like having sex with my own daughter. It would feel so good yet so wrong.
More wrong than good, I'm not a monster

ioggc0zzp1N9z.gif

Blablurn

May the Bavarian Lion awake tomorrow. He was born for the big stage. He was made for the spotlight. The world will look on the greatest players. The stage is straight out of a dream. the eternity awaits. the theatre will glow. the shades of the past will once more look on the stage. only one thing is not ready yet. the story yet not been written.

The Bavarian lion is proud and will not fail under the pressure of 70.000s screaming, yelling and supporting fighters who will try everything to change the theatre into hell.

The stage is set, the people are waiting.

Lion, Rise.

It's your time.

FootballFan

May the Bavarian Lion awake tomorrow. He was born for the big stage. He was made for the spotlight. The world will look on the greatest players. The stage is straight out of a dream. the eternity awaits. the theatre will glow. the shades of the past will once more look on the stage. only one thing is not ready yet. the story yet not been written.

The Bavarian lion is proud and will not fail under the pressure of 70.000s screaming, yelling and supporting fighters who will try everything to change the theatre into hell.

Lion, Rise.

It's your time.

image.php

Clegg

Lion, Rise.

It's your time.
fuck off

Zabojnik

Lion, Rise.

It's your time.

nandossmall.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BLAYERN what are you doing

Coventry City. Supporting a team that would win the league would be like having sex with my own daughter. It would feel so good yet so wrong.
More wrong than good, I'm not a monster

omg I luv u :lol :lol

Welcome to the thread btw, I was banned when you started I think -_-

It's the truth though. Twitter wouldn't help me with getting the correct spelling. I need some sleep.

I believe you. You wouldn't lie to me I know. ♡

Wes

venison crêpe
AP News:
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay (AP) - Uruguayan football has lost its leadership with little more than two months left before the World Cup.

The entire executive committee of the Uruguayan Football Association quit Monday in a crisis that also involves President Jose Mujica and the football players' union.

L1NETT

WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK IS SCOCOCOCO?

Who earth is Sunderland's scout, Ronald Mcdonald?

P.S Fortune you going to the game tomorrow?

Lothar Matthäus:
"Josip Drmic is joining Arsenal, his wife is already searching for a house in London."

Josip Drmic:
"I'm currently single."

loool

omg I luv u :lol :lol

Welcome to the thread btw, I was banned when you started I think -_-

Thank you. I'm a long time lurker so I'm familiar with some of the more regular posters such as yourself. I usually just come on here to insult Arsenal supporters. I'll consider becoming a Juventus fan if they turn to shit, get relegated a couple of times and get kicked out of their own stadium. Any other way would just be unnatural.

Salvadora

Thank you. I'm a long time lurker so I'm familiar with some of the more regular posters such as yourself. I usually just come on here to insult Arsenal supporters. I'll consider becoming a Juventus fan if they turn to shit ,get relegated a couple of times and get kicked out of their own stadium. Any other way would just be unnatural.
We did what had to be done to Coventry.

Blablurn

The lion (Panthera leo) is one of the four big cats in the genus Panthera and a member of the family Felidae. With some males exceeding 250 kg (550 lb) in weight.

The lion is not afraid. Never.

Tmw he will come out and fight against all odds.

LegoArmo

The lion (Panthera leo) is one of the four big cats in the genus Panthera and a member of the family Felidae. With some males exceeding 250 kg (550 lb) in weight.

The lion is not afraid. Never.

Tmw he will come out and fight against all odds.

550 lb? Pssh, lion's got nothing on me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FortuneFaded is on a roll :lol

yurt bby

pls listen to me

carefully

i truly, in my heart, hope that axl rose gets cancer and dies.
Looooool what did he do this time?

Honestly,I fucking hate him, I just love his epic voice. Edit: his 80s/90s voice

rvy

Banned
Looooool what did he do this time?

Honestly,I fucking hate him, I just love his epic voice. Edit: his 80s/90s voice

pls

he's done enough

but there's a higher chance of Rocksmith DLC with Guns if Axl dies than if he doesn't.

pls, he needs to die really soon.

I hope he dies.

I really hope he fucking dies.

Or gets stranded on some island.

Something.

Something needs to happens.

pls if there's any God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom