• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT: Livorno 2-2 Inter

iNoUBOfu0rrXA.gif

ibqs5x1GC7l3js.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FT: Livorno 2-2 Inter

iNoUBOfu0rrXA.gif

ibqs5x1GC7l3js.gif
YES MOYES HUCKNALL SEEDORF
pls

he's done enough

but there's a higher chance of Rocksmith DLC with Guns if Axl dies than if he doesn't.

pls, he needs to die really soon.

I hope he dies.

I really hope he fucking dies.

Or gets stranded on some island.

Something.

Something needs to happens.

pls if there's any God.
Don't tell me it has something to do with Slash again? He's in his 50s ffs, what a petulant child.

Why does Russell Crowe keep staring at her? She's his daughter for god's sake.

Sounds like good old bible traditions.

And Thamar came to the house of Amnon her brother: but he was laid down: and she took meal and tempered it: and dissolving it in his sight she made little messes. And taking what she had boiled, she poured it out, and set it before him, but he would not eat: and Amnon said: Put out all persons from me. And when they had put all persons out, Amnon said to Thamar: Bring the mess into the chamber, that I may eat at thy hand. And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14]

-

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. Genesis 19:32-36

iifuGLP65wvEK.gif

TeddyBoy

I'll miss Sunderland, Poyet plays good football and has pretty good tactics at times, just the Sunderland team is so poor. I rate Ki, Borini cause he's on loan, Johnson as an impact substitute and the Don, the rest of the team is just far too inconsistent or just simply not premeir league level.

Fintan

I'll miss Sunderland, Poyet plays good football and has pretty good tactics at times, just the Sunderland team is so poor. I rate Ki, Borini cause he's on loan, Johnson as an impact substitute and the Don, the rest of the team is just far too inconsistent or just simply not premeir league level.

Agreed, I wonder how motivated a lot of their players are now. As far as I'm aware they have a fair proportion out of contract in the Summer, who are unlikely to be re-signed, relegation or no.

Abraxas

Sounds like good old bible traditions.

And Thamar came to the house of Amnon her brother: but he was laid down: and she took meal and tempered it: and dissolving it in his sight she made little messes. And taking what she had boiled, she poured it out, and set it before him, but he would not eat: and Amnon said: Put out all persons from me. And when they had put all persons out, Amnon said to Thamar: Bring the mess into the chamber, that I may eat at thy hand. And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14]

-

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. Genesis 19:32-36

iifuGLP65wvEK.gif

uhh wooden, you're oddly we'll versed in this, and you found those links with surprising speed.

you have something to tell us?

Elchele

WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK IS SCOCOCOCO?

Who earth is Sunderland's scout, Ronald Mcdonald?

Sunderland's coach must be shit

Lothar Matthäus:
"Josip Drmic is joining Arsenal, his wife is already searching for a house in London."

Josip Drmic:
"I'm currently single."

loool

:loooooool
I guess he will only move if Nurnberg gets relegated. Don't see them selling the player if they stay in the Bundesliga

Slizz

There has been a slew of new anti-smoking commercials locally marketed to Florida and in every one of them the person in the commercial has been dead for at least a year. Kinda fucking creepy IMO.

There has been a slew of new anti-smoking commercials locally marketed to Florida and in every one of them the person in the commercial has been dead for at least a year. Kinda fucking creepy IMO.

Reminds me of an advert we had over here for prostate cancer awareness. It featured Bob Monkhouse visiting his own grave 4 years after dying.

Slizz

Clegg

Red Issue are looking for the twats who organised the plane and banner.

Wonder if they'll do anything after finding them.

Slizz

Red Issue are looking for the twats who organised the plane and banner.

Wonder if they'll do anything after finding them.

It's like a race to see which party will come out looking worse; the plane people or the 'angry mob' looking for the plane people.

Clegg

It's like a race to see which party will come out looking worse; the plane people or the 'angry mob' looking for the plane people.
Red Issue have a habit of creating a lot of aggro.

They're the ones who printed the fanzine in the style of a KKK mask after Suarez abused Evra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom