• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

doicare

Well you know thinking about it that was probably a bit of good luck, last year when Nani had his foot that high controlling the ball against Madrid he got an 'obvious' straight red card. Thanks ref!

GQman2121

Banned
No idea why Giggs is out there, but I'll say this, United definitely seem up for this. The rest of the team look to be moving a full speed and everyone has their tails up while the balls in play. Buttner though is clearly the weak link going forward and in defense. I think he's the key that could be United undoing.

dc89

BkKGZmeCAAA2FBz.jpg:large

Hands up if Welbz is dat guy
@Squawka

My dad called me and told me to quickly bet 50 euros on United for him. He had a vision. I tried talking him out of it but he was set in stone, fucking window licker.

Suen

Moyes pls. This is the only time I'm hoping you win. Pls Moyes

Pls football deities, Atletico and Moyes to win today.

edit: lol Pinto

You can't just decide to press and expect results, man U isn't pressing right at all. Midfield is too close to the back line and the back line is too slow and hesitant for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom