• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Jupp

Jupp I am here, pls let me hold you. You have suffered through this boring football for almost an entire season.

Jupp I will hold you, don't cry. It's almost over.

leadbelly

Banned
Well, United have took the approach of containing Bayern. They need to start putting more pressure on the ball. Sitting back just gives Bayern all the time in the world.

Despite that, United should be 1 - 0 up. They really need to win this match to have a chance in Bayern, so after the break they need to think about putting pressure on when Bayern play out from the back. They've only half-heartedly done it so fat.

Meier

ibccUYQ6l82Wh1.gif

That's a really wonderful gif.

I'm still rolling at that Welbeck chip. What was he thinking? It was like someone's batteries ran out on their controller in FIFA. Or a robot who had a glitch for a second and then realized he had something to do and just panicked. All he had to do was run at him on an angle (or better yet, just curl it around him.. but that's easier said than done) and he'd at least have had a chance.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I avoided the first half fearing a hammering

I have a few questions

Is Fellaini losing the ball all the time?
Has Buttner made a successful pass?
Which Wellbeck has turned up?
Is Rooney playing CB to get the ball yet?

The Llama

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes 1m
Bayern obviously superior, but for all his faults, Moyes isn't bad at setting a team up to take no risks. He's (almost) in his comfort zone.

Love Rory Smith.

Fergie

Banned
Fellaini has been more of a attacker last few seasons. He's been shit but I'll give him a chance till next season.

But he's been abysmal tonight. Looks out of his depth playing deep.

Scum

I avoided the first half fearing a hammering

I have a few questions

Is Fellaini losing the ball all the time?
Has Buttner made a successful pass?
Which Wellbeck has turned up?
Is Rooney playing CB to get the ball yet?
Welbeck turned up and should be shamed like bukkake for what he did.

If United had some more pace on the counter, we'd have a proper chance. Bayern's defence looks a bit suspect with Dante missing and complacency might have crept in with the early league win.

What is the point of Fellaini in midfield, though? Even a half-dead Fletcher would be better.

Favourite bit of that half was when Moyes, after about 30 secs, ran over to Steve Round like he'd seen a revelation.

"OMG STEVE I TELL YOU THIS ISNT A 442 THEYRE PLAYING!"

FootballFan

I've got Bayern on on the side. So haven't been paying too much attention.

As I thought, ManUtd got this.

Pep will change tactics in the 2nd half and win the match, Welberg should have done better with his chance.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just seen the Wellbeck chance

Im sorry Danny you are not a striker, you are seriously not a striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom