• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Is that a foul on Carroll because Henderson was doing a natural kick-up and he was kind of stabbing at the ball?

Because they both had high boots.

rvy

Banned
rvy, don't they remind you of someone?

brunodecarvalho40.jpg

only thing missing is lists with lost points and math.

#DEAD

Liverpool are the class clown confirmed?

Pls, I expect you guys to up your game for next week and at least get that draw. It sucks we'll have to wait like four hours after our game to know if we'll be league winners next week. Would be nice to win it against ADO. Though they'll be long gone from Amsterdam by the time we know :p
KNVB is apparently trying to delay the game so everyone doesn't have wait for hours on end to celebrate. Would be nice.

jesalr

That's twice Carroll has left the boot in on Henderson

Filthy Mag bastard

Wut? Carroll got the ball, Henderson was late. Same thing happened on the otherside with Sterling getting the ball before Carroll. Sterling got the FK.

INJUSTICA.MKV

Hixx

Studs went nowhere near Henderson though. Studs weren't in his direction. By that standard, everytime a player controls the ball with a foot up like that, it'd be a foul.

We will have to agree to disagree then.

Not sure how you can say his studs were nowhere near Henderson when there was indisputable contact though.

jesalr

We will have to agree to disagree then.

Not sure how you can say his studs were nowhere near Henderson when there was indisputable contact though.

I've only seen it the once, but from what I saw Carroll went to the ball with studs up. Henderson got his foot up a little later and contact happened. When I mean the studs weren't near, I mean more that there was no intent with the studs.

Oh well, minor incident at the end of the day.

Fergie

Banned
He's a fairly good player, especially for a shit team like west ham he isn't all bad, even if he's not quite in the Milan form he had during one season, he was still good with Palermo.
He might have ability but probably won't put a shift in.

Yeah, not a fan of that sub. Fuck.

Didn't realize Sterling's hair had gotten so long.
I know.

Lol Ref giving that cause of that Carroll call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom