• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Liverpool supporters, I feel you.

0225az-ajax.gif

This goal was once allowed as well...

Man, listening to Wenger after the Everton match on 5 Live. He sound completely lifeless.

He ignores the basics then says he "doesn't know" why we get hammered. I've lost count of the number of times we've conceded goals due to pressure this season. Reason? Because we don't practice pressing ourselves in training (even though every great Arsenal performance in the past 5 years has involved good pressing and high intensity).

He's obviously the absolute worst in England in his (or his fitness team's) approach to conditioning, so we spend the 2nd half of the season saying "man, we miss Fabregas/van Persie/Ramsey", and look sluggish as fuck from minute one so often.

Just irritating. Basic things that any football team from the PL to the conference can easily work on and we let it kill our season.

Feorax

Sooooo, apparently when Gerrard was taking the pen, they had the graphic of his last 6 pens on the big screen for Adrian to see...

GQman2121

Banned
Wenger with a shit attitude and response to the interviewer.

"Why don't you become a manager and I'll ask you."

What the fuck kind of response is that? Just get on the bus and pay the fine if you're going to behave like that to someone doing their job.

Anyone know who is airing the Liverpoop game in the US?

It's on cnbc on tv and their app online.

Linius

In line with the rest of the club =D

Pls, I expect you guys to up your game for next week and at least get that draw. It sucks we'll have to wait like four hours after our game to know if we'll be league winners next week. Would be nice to win it against ADO. Though they'll be long gone from Amsterdam by the time we know :p

PowderedToast

we look a lot better after the sub, more solid, not losing possession anymore from failed coutinho passes. great change from brendan.

carroll is really lazy, spends most of the time on the ground or walking. this is why his career has floundered.

Marc

AC9 is going to the world cup isn't he.

Don't say that man, pls... I shiver.

Did you find your keys?

Jose - Sturridge was denied a clear pen after that. And Rafael should have been sent off, so not really evened up there has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom