• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
dortmund is dominating because real doesnt have anyone between bale and benzema, put someone like Varane in and move Pepe to midfield, this will allow modric and Zlonso to distribute the ball more effectively.

I agree Benzema is isolated, but why do they need to go for it at this stage?

edit: and I don't think that would help because Modric still comes deep all the time leaving no one to link with the forwards. And Dortmund have managed to deal with both wingers quite well when they get the ball out wide.

Cahill's boss.

PSG don't deserve shit from this. Arrogant approach to the game like they're Bayern now or Barca 4 years ago, and can expect to win when they haven't done their homework and preperation properly.

Meier

Poor Lucas will be bald in 4 or 5 years, tops.

Marquinhos on for him? Huh. I guess Motta or Matuidi will push higher? Or I guess they're just parking the bus the last 10 mins.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom