• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

For the love of god I hope we dont play with schweinsteiger, Martinez and Götze in Madrid. Well played BVB. You could have scored 6 today.

A team below the PL could theoretically play at Wembley 5 times in one season (including Community Shield as part of the last season)

Get the semis out of there. Put them at a big stadium that's as equidistant as possible between the competitors

Scum

A team below the PL could theoretically play at Wembley 5 times in one season (including Community Shield as part of the last season)

Get the semis out of there. Put them at a big stadium that's as equidistant as possible between the competitors

Like I mentioned earlier, it's the FA's way off paying off New Wembley.

Somebody gif the Wigan manager coming out :LOLOL

wentforashiterfzgb.gif

Awesome stuff.
The credit just has to go to Klopp and Buvac. The team is almost always greater then its parts. It's crazy that we basically dominated the red fucks with that many injured players. With a a 34yo holding midfielder, with a 21yo left back, who was a right foot striker in the fourth division less than a year ago. Without Lewandowski: the absolute pivot player in our game plans. Insane.

I know we won't hold him for long, but I can always dream of a Fergie-Utd. model here..

Jack cw

How do you feel about your full backs becoming CMs during possession phases when it clearly doesn't work?
I feel bad for midfielders playing CB and no defensive midfield that counter presses götzes misses. It was a good test for Madrid though that's why this game was pretty valuable. I hope pep noticed that too.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
didn't watch the match. did bayern tank since there's nothing to play for or did they just suck? i can't say i have been that convinced by them lately.

Clegg

Congrats to Dortmund and Kloppo.

Today's 0-3 score is the worst defeat Guardiola has suffered in his managerial career.

Wilbur

Banned
Awesome stuff.
The credit just has to go to Klopp and Buvac. The team is almost always greater then its parts. It's crazy that we basically dominated the red fucks with that many injured players. With a a 34yo holding midfielder, with a 21yo left back, who was a right foot striker in the fourth division less than a year ago. Without Lewandowski: the absolute pivot player in our game plans. Insane.

I know we won't hold him for long, but I can always dream of a Fergie-Utd. model here..

On one hand, I hope you keep him forever and he keeps doing what he's done so far. Same with Conte and Juve, Simeone and Atletico.

The other hand, I'm a greedy cunt and I want him :3

congrats anyway, had one eye on the match and you were class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom