• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanogo plays like a pussy. Use your length and body for fucks sake

3ab5f0b7_OohMatron.jpeg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol most of his goals are scored from inside the box, he is a poacher. Since 2010 he's played 157 and only managed 26 assists which is quite poor but that pales in comparison to his woeful passing accuracy which is just 69.7% which is one of the lowest compared to every other top striker in the world. He scores goals, not much else.

No.

doicare

I just realized elsk is back o_O

Dude, just stop. You're arguing about shit you how no idea about - hence quoting idiot statistics that do NOTHING to support your point. Which is crappy to begin with. Did you even watch a full bvb game before, wth? lol
I've watched plenty of his games, he scores goals and most of them are inside the box. His assists stat is average to poor and his passing is very poor compared to most other top strikers and i've backed this up with stats, if i'm wrong then please prove me wrong instead of throwing insults at me like a child.

Man, with Hummels out we're sort of loosing the defensive edge :|
But Jojic is on. All will be good :)

Phantast2k pls

lol sorry, I had no idea that was even allowed. Nice though.
Fuck bayern.

//
I've watched plenty of his games, he scores goals and most of them are inside the box. His assists stat is average to poor and his passing is very poor compared to most other top strikers and i've backed this up with stats, if i'm wrong then please prove me wrong instead of throwing insults at me like a child.

With all due respect: fuck your stats.

spidye

but, but, bu- Pep > Heynckes, right?
It was obvious a working Dortmund would trash Pep's Bayern. Possession based sides are their speciality, that's why Heynckes had to adapt some of the counter-attacking part of their game to be able to defeat them
Pep has already a better win quote than heynckes. Did you forget the thrashing inf the dfb final? I didn't and won't
Heynckes' superior tactics just won us one game against Dortmund. Granted it was the most important one but still just one won in 6 games.

I am disappointed with the players. You don't play like this even when bundeslolga is finished. Especially at home

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

No.

phaze

He's on par for his season really. Extremely poor campaign from him. If I didn't know any better, I would say he's been injured all year, but I don't think that's accurate.

He suffered from being pushed to the side by Ozil but I thought he wasn't bad in the first half of the season.

LOL, Mancuntic scored a header, music is on for like a second - BOOM, offside. Great stuff.

* awesome: the way the music cut off after like half a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom