• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Goal for Hull. Swansea are probably going to be near the bottom of the table (15-17) by the end of the season. Pretty terrible year for them.

Wilbur

Banned
Lambda's so jokes. He can't even get enough joy from winning a meaningless shit league so he has to watch premier league for his jollies xoxo

Salvadora

Didn't we have a report that the forwards spent like 2 hours practicing defending some time back before a game?

I don't think Moyes has any tactics beyond, wing->cross or hoof->run

Rooney in one of his books said that while at Everton, in pre-season, they were made to run until they could no longer and didn't even use a football until the second week iirc.

Goal by Hull? Nice, Palace up to 14th place then. Guess that Swansea calculated with a slightly higher league place after all that spending though.

GQman2121

Banned
Goal for Hull. Swansea are probably going to be near the bottom of the table (15-17) by the end of the season. Pretty terrible year for them.

Yeah, I'm not entirely shocked how poor Swans have been, but they've been unable to keep any kind of momentum going. Bony with 20 goals isn't enough. They really missed Michu and probably should have held on to Ki.

Lambda's so jokes. He can't even get enough joy from winning a meaningless shit league so he has to watch premier league for his jollies xoxo

what league is funnier than the one with the previous winner rotting away in mid-table struggling to beat Newcastle?

I hate seeing Adnan on the left. It basically turns him into a traditional winger that sticks to the sideline.

Bring on James Wilson to wipe my tears away.

Slizz

Sigh NBCSports, why get the rights to all Premier League games if you are going to air F1 Qualifying instead of a Chelsea match?

EDIT: Damnnnn putting the Chelsea game on regular NBC!

pulsemyne

Yeah. It's been a very even game TBH. Second half should be interesting though as Swansea will likely push for a goal and they have had some chances in the first half. Not the most exciting game ever though.

Splatt

Not sure why Moyes swapped Shinji and Adnan

BU2TcF7CQAATsjc.jpg

Meier

Sigh NBCSports, why get the rights to all Premier League games if you are going to air F1 Qualifying instead of a Chelsea match?
They're showing it on the big boy! Pretty amazing tbh.

Ahh I see you edited. Shame it's not against a better opponent.

L1NETT

Zaha showing his true overrated Championship colours. Horribly overhyped bang average player.

--

Speaking of rubbish, we defend like fucking idiots

2-1 down at home due to incompetence.

new goalie pLLLEAse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom