• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
5666d7329a766eae8bb13ab.gif

hahahahahahaha

eat shit fucking translator!!

please, this is something the culerdos would say

dont become one of them, we are gentlemen

WJD

title over

Christ. Don't think I'll actually believe this season happened until September rolls round and Liverpool are sporting gold badges and we're MIA at the CL draw. Madness.

Elchele

Bayern GAF. How bad was Ribery today? Since he lost at the Ballon DoR thing he hasnt been the same again. :(

He has been shit since his surgery un the butt.
Still, he looks lost like he did in the LvG days. I don't think he fits that well in all possession based system, he is much better for counter attacking.

Blablurn

He has been shit since his surgery un the butt.
Still, he looks lost like he did in the LvG days. I don't think he fits that well in all possession based system, he is much better for counter attacking.

yeah, kinda agreeing there.especially with the LvG comparison. I hope Jack is right and we'll go with a classic Jupp tactic into the games against Madrid. but lets face it. they will batter us 4:0 :D

PowderedToast

We seriously need to keep our heads at Norwich tomorrow, can't belive how much everything is going our way and how close it feels. but that's a killer, nothing is won yet.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's incredible really. Fergie retires, Liverpool immediately win the league and United go to midtable.

This league is fucking mad.

Carbonox

i want sunderland to stay up and newcastle to go down

superior north east team been one of the most entertaining this season despite their plight

#truthfact

Clegg

I like Liverpool GAF so I'm happy for them.

But Liverpool the institution?

Fuck. I'll ignore the media blowjob for the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom