• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
This set up is actually what I want us to play like

The problem is, the full backs don't offer what you need them to when you play a narrow and fluid attack...the CM's are too passive...and the striker isn't running beyond.

Moyes what are you doing pal.

This is the product of kissing ass. Everyone kissed the purplenosed buttocks and this is what you get. Fergie thinks he has a genuine beaut for a manager lined up and what he really had was a kiss-ass joke who never won anything.

I don't know what MU can do to correct this. There will be a manager change, but who is the right one now?

Stubo

There are no balls to make, there are no runs, there is nothing to set up
Of course, but even when there is a potential lane we're somehow fluffing the simple pass to gift them the ball back anyway.

I don't think any of the team believe they're capable of anything above basic passes now. We need a hypnotist.

Yeah, it's the same with the small minorty lf our lot that sing about Munich at OT. Cunts of the highest order.

Sad truth is more United fans sing about Heysel/Hillsborough than Liverpool fans do about Munich.

From what I understand Liverpool fans used to alot more, until Hillsborough.

ShogunX

9HOck8il.jpg

He knows.

Marc

It is a shame Everton failed against Palace and will likely fail to get 4th, will lose all his loan players. Next season will be very different with a new set of players, will need to adapt their system.

Would love to see them and Liverpool in the champions league actually taking the game to teams and trying to win it.

Man United fans going on about Heysel? I suppose there has been a lack of attention paid to them this season, taking a shit in your hands and throwing it about is one way to go about getting noticed I guess. Shame, Man united fans for the most part are a fun bunch.

Jarnet87

And so moyesus' fate is sealed by Martinez doing the double on us. Appropriate really. rooney has been dreadful, and all of us got a little a sad when we heard he's been cleared to play, we knew he was gonna put in another shit performance

Stubo

I don't expect Moyes to go even if we lose all of the remaining fixtures. Unless he decides himself to walk out of the sheer shame of this season. Can't see it.

LegoArmo

You know in Friday Night Lights where the coach asks the quarterback, "what are you seeing out there?". I bet that's David and Wayne's relationship.

bud

moyes is scottish
moyes likes wingplay
moyes is having a rough start

he's like ferguson

but without the eyebrows

Splatt

It's hard to blame Moyes when Jones is an idiot and Rooney has stopped giving a fuck as soon as Fergie's boot wasn't up his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom