• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

They can't do it for 90 mins though. Look at Di Maria, he can't even jog anymore.

Not everyone is Deportivo de La Coruña
We had Park back then. He could run for days. Even Pirlo be hatin' :p

Messi not bothered because Ronnie ain't on the pitch.

Kinan

Bad and good news today.

Bad - Dynamo Kyiv lost 0:2 at home to Shakhtar and basically is left without champions league for the second year in a row.

Good - Blokhin was finally fired. Worst Dynamo coach in the last 20 years , using any possible metric.

Is Moyes managing Barca?
datholdupplayy9ibe3.png

Marc

Palace. No. Please.

:(

After that Martinez speech, the football gods should smile down on him and Everton. Sometimes I question whether football God's even exist!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bad and good news today.

Bad - Dynamo Kyiv lost 0:2 at home to Shakhtar and basically is left without champions league for the second year in a row.

Good - Blokhin was finally fired. Worst Dynamo coach in the last 20 years , using any possible metric.
Sorry Kinan <3

dc89

Negredo scored 19 goals in 20 games earlier in the season.

No goals in his last 13 games. Saving himself for a La Roja World Cup win.

Pennywise

Palace. No. Please.

After that Martinez speech, the football gods should smile down on him and Everton. Sometimes I question whether football God's even exist!

They don't.
Fucking ruined my bet...
Everything was right so far, City and BK Häcken.

3Sixty

Arsenal Ladies &#8207;@ArsenalLadies 34s

How did that not go in? @FredaAyisi shoots, it rebounds to @Alexscott2 before deflecting off the post... County eventually clear 1-1 (85)

iFwZjzvcgrfSV.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Palace. No. Please.

Unavailable for comment atm

Too busy Watching Barca-Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom