• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Sigh... Mario could have done literally 15 different things on that 1-on-1 that would be better than shooting from that distance. Why.

ibeO8LTOPrb40u.gif

Plasma

Banned
Lucky to go in at 1-0 really, first 20 minutes we looked great but then we just stopped playing for the rest of the half and Everton's goal shouldn't have been disallowed.

Stimpy

So many chances not taken and in the end QPR come back into it, pretty much sums up the season, I expect Carroll to come on at 70mins as per Kenny's usual tactics and for us to have no more corners after that.

Meireles, Lampard and Ramires have all been really poor so far. Continuously wasting possesion. Sturridge may well be greedy but he'd make a few more things happen when he gets the ball.

Manager

I can already see it in front of me

Tevez subbed on in 60th
Dzeko after the game: "I can't believe Mancini chose Tevez ahead of me!"
Balotelli after the game: "I can't believe Mancini subbed me off so early!"

Next match:
Tevez starting
Balotelli & Dzeko transfer request

Lightning

Banned
We are lucky to be in front. Bad call from the referee but we will need to step it up if we want 3pts here. Everton looking really dangerous...

dc89

Sam Matterface on TalkSPORT said before he has heard from a 'City source' that Silva has been carrying a ankle knock for 6-7 weeks now.

Mierles was ASSASSINATED!

sohois

So many chances not taken and in the end QPR come back into it, pretty much sums up the season, I expect Carroll to come on at 70mins as per Kenny's usual tactics and for us to have no more corners after that.

If Adam is actually injured then hopefully that means Liverpool will be forced to bring on Shelvey or Carroll. Probably just end up bringing Henderson on though.

That could have been a field goal in Handballegg (aka. American Football) :D
[edit: I meant Nasri's finish btw. - my stream is way behind..]

...meanwhile Boateng is being dumb..

Feorax

Please do us a favour tonight Liverpool

Think QPR are going to snatch it though

Weve had some great passages of play, but I cant deny they look more likely to score than us.

I think weve gotten used to Carroll holding the ball up. Everything in the final third looks much more rushed. Id bring him on for Adam second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom