• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Giggs is just terrible in CM. Hes awful. Doesn't move for the ball and when he gets it he does nothing. Plus he doesn't track back at all. So complacent.

And then a stupid flick when he was in a good position. Just awful.

To this day I still don't understand why we started Giggs in the CL final against Barca.

He's just not a CM,

Meier

City attackers are a bit gunshy. Looked like this might be a blowout initially but it's been pretty uneventful after the first 10 minutes.

If the results stay the same City are 6 points behind with the obvious Etihad game still to come....
If Wigan get the win it's down to 5 points...title back on?

Man U will get a late winner as always

Juventus 1-1 Lazio

untitled-7ovfim.gif

A wild shot appears!

This is truly pathetic. Fergie better fix this cos that was a total and utter disgrace. Amongst the worst 45 minutes I've ever seen from United.

I'm done with Evra aswell. He's not been the only poor one this game, not at all, but he's been shit all season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What a poor poor goal to concede with their first cross in the game. We really deserve to be up by at least 3 goals :(

And yeah that was a clear penalty on Vucinic :(

Plasma

Banned
Bah missed the first half of the Arsenal game because I lost track of time, I see we're 2-0 up I take it we're playing alright?

Clegg

Take off Hernandez. Stick Rooney up front.

Move Young into the gap between the midfield and Rooney.

Put Nani on the left. Kill Giggs. Put on Clev.

But we know that SAF won't make any changes at HT.

A little better at the end of the half. Rooney had to drop deep into the midfield to pick up Giggs's slack. Cleverley on for Giggs now, surely; either that or Young, and put Giggs out left for his crossing, but does he have the legs to last the whole game? Jones has been frustrating at RB as usual. I hope Rafael really needed the rest. He might have to play the 90 minutes, though, because both Nani and Welbeck could be needed to salvage this.

spidye

incredible. not even one goal attempt from dortmund in the second half and then this.
it was deserved after the first half, thogh

Cobano

Neo Member
Every season Wenger gives one player an endless amount of opportunities even though they play like shit. This seasons pile of shit is Ramsey. I have no idea why this kid keeps getting chances, he is so poor ots embarrasing to watch him play. He cant get a good pass in vs a 10 man wolves. This dude gets to start while we have Ropsicky and the OX on the bench. SMH

Parma 2-nil over Novara. They're downright fucked. Guaranteed to go down with Cesena. Wonder if Lecce can catch Fiorentina. I doubt it, but I'd love to see Viola di merda go down.

Rad-

United should sell Evra whilst they can still get decent money for him. PSG would probably be interested.

I'm not sure United would get that much for him. He has been crap for almost 2 seasons now and is about to turn 31. Would any team pay more than 5 million for him (even PSG)? If not, might as well keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom