• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
haha refs to United's rescue again. United to score in 30 seconds time.

Clegg

We got lucky there.

Things need to be shored up. Take off Giggs and Hernandez.

Stick on Clev and Welbeck. Or maybe even Pogba instead of Welbeck.

Play a 4-5-1.

Juventus 1-0 Lazio

untitled-6exkww.gif

Meier

OH MY! What a pass by Tevez.. Richards couldn't quite get the shot off in time then WBA had what looked like a handball prevent the goal when he did shoot. Clearly a bit incidental though so not entirely surprising it wasn't called.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
How the fuck is this United supposed to be better than the one last season? Cause I remember a lot of people saying this United is better than the one from last season.

Salazar

How the fuck is this United supposed to be better than the one last season? Cause I remember a lot of people saying this United is better than the one from last season.

I would never have said that about a team with Young, Giggs as CM, and Evra still at the back.

A team set up in a way that makes Wazza do three men's work.

Empty

the squad is significantly better than last years which means a lot over a 38 game season, first team about the same imo, rooney being much better helps cover loss of vidic.

Giggs is just terrible in CM. Hes awful. Doesn't move for the ball and when he gets it he does nothing. Plus he doesn't track back at all. So complacent.

And then a stupid flick when he was in a good position. Just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom