• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't plan on leaving the house today, just rocked up out of bed and put on some comfy clothes now down to the setee for some footy and Xbox until the mrs gets home then she's out tonight watching titanic so I'll put the boy to bed then some takeaway and a film

Winning

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't plan on leaving the house today, just rocked up out of bed and put on some comfy clothes now down to the setee for some footy and Xbox until the mrs gets home then she's out tonight watching titanic so I'll put the boy to bed then some takeaway and a film

Winning

It's alright, you're married. No one can judge you.
except for your son

Mastadon

Banned

Winning

Aye my missus is out tonight and my boy is round his grandparents for the night. It's amazing how much you appreciate time to yourself when you have a kid :lol

Must be the first time you have wanted liverpool to win.

The-Kop.jpg

Who gives a fucking shit if the McCann's are there jesus christ

Gavin?!

Meier

Well, I woke up early although not entirely on my own volition. Can't believe we didn't get a goal on that last attack. So close!

Lol tevez booked for diving even though there was a touch

I hope this carries on to stop people going down so dramatically

Edit: Kyle they did their very best to make themselves famous, sure all the fame and cash helps their grief or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom