• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOO my stream is lagging behind again. Spoilers everywhere in this thread.
KuGsj.gif

Kyoufu

To be honest, Liverpool are the embodiment of English football this generation. Pretty shit and their foreigners are their best players, just like the PL as a whole.

Kenny will need to re-think his English bias.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Carra will be directly responsible for a goal and then be sent off.

Halfway there. What the fuck was Dalglish thinking playing him instead of Enrique? Then there's Downing, the English Bebe. Horrible selections that have not worked at all.

How did Suarez not get booked for that rugby tackle?

Liverpool need a better link between their midfield and forwards. Carroll is doing a good job winning headers and trying to hold it up but there's hardly anybody near him. Suarez has done nothing at all, he needs to go and look for the ball and start making things happen. Gerrard is almost as deep as Spearing and Liverpiools wide men are as usual doing nothing.

Everton doing fine, bit more composure and quality on the final balls needed.

The master race doesn't belong in a console fight :b but yes master race + PS3 > everything else.

Awww yeah. My 360 said "fuck you" to me and broke so I'm on pc and ps3 right now, don't really miss 360. Maybe if there was some exciting exclusive coming up but all there seems to be is kinect shit.

sohois

Got my timings wrong and managed to miss the first 30 minutes of the semi-final, seems i didn't miss too much from Liverpool.

Got to be the worst selection of the season, absolutely horrific mistake from Kenny, blame can pretty much be solely laid his door for this one. No chance he will stay if it ends like this.

GorillaJu

Liverpool need a better link between their midfield and forwards. Carroll is doing a good job winning headers and trying to hold it up but there's hardly anybody near him. Suarez has done nothing at all, he needs to go and look for the ball and start making things happen. Gerrard is almost as deep as Spearing and Liverpiools wide men are as usual doing nothing.

Everton doing fine, bit more composure and quality on the final balls needed.

You're 100% right, but this has been our issue the whole season. People tend to describe the situation a bit differently though. "Carroll is shit."

dc89

City are playing some great stuff against a team who like to play proper football.

This is like early season City. What a resurrection, it's Kermit like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom