• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpy

Fucking up our back line just to accommodate Carragher was such a shitty decision, tbh I think Kenny is doing the owners a favour here he's making it easier and easier for them to get rid of him at the end of the season with too much of a backlash from the fans.

PowderedToast

shit first half. have the back four even played together this season? that goal was a communication error and carraghers form has been awful recently. suarez is also a fucking idiot, watch him get sent off next half.

Fucking up our back line just to accommodate Carragher was such a shitty decision, tbh I think Kenny is doing the owners a favour here he's making it easier and easier for them to get rid of him at the end of the season with too much of a backlash from the fans.

1254773547394.jpg

Kenny, you idiot!

Meier

Didn't amount to anything but what a run by Silva. He's having a lot of fun out there..all smiles.

Clichy thought he was Kolarov for a second.

Fry

Suarez thought he heard a gunshot, so without any consideration for his own safety, he knocked Heitinga to the ground and covered him with his own body, getting him to safety and out of danger.

What a fucking hero.

What the fuck did I say about Dench being on the stadium? Bond failed to do his job, Suarez didn't.

Hixx

Suarez thought he heard a gunshot, so without any consideration for his own safety, he knocked Heitinga to the ground and covered him with his own body, getting him to safety and out of danger.

What a fucking hero.

someone post that gif of the old bloke raising his glass this post is worthy of it

Choc

Banned
if Webb saw that, Suarez should have been sent off for a rugby tackle (clearly mandated a red card in FIFA's book)

woulda been very harsh though heh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom