• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

It is time
Arriva_London_bus_LT2_%28LT61_BHT%29_2011_New_Bus_for_London%2C_Victoria%2C_route_38%2C_27_February_2012.jpg

JonnyBrad

/shyamalan twist

I hope Barca stuff them in the second half as i hate the plastic flag wavers and their racist captain but that that goal has put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Cmon Chelsea, go score another one on the break in the 2nd half. Barca defending has been absoluty dreadful so far tonight, they looked clumsy and nervy on every single random long ball. They deserve to be punished hard. Chelsea can do it.

Chelsea need to channel Inter's 10-man defensive performance if they want to go through now. I have never seen a more clinical defensive game than Inter, Chelsea will have to match/exceed it in the second half.

Good god, this game...

severin

Regardless if Chelsea win this game or not, I am delighted for John Terry. Yes I am a cynical, bitter prick, and I will endure the wrath of Chelsea-gaf.

Lampard you huuunk, what a pass. Excellent calm conclusion by Ramires too.

Please football gods, may you bless Chelsea with on cue defending even without your two defenders!

Did ppl forget that Inter in that awesome CL and one of the best defending I saw on my life concede a goal!

Chelsea needs to preassure defenders and steal balls to create more danger! Didn't Di Matteo look Madrid 20 first minutes in the last saturday?

Fintan

Ugh, I'm so angry at Terry. What the fuck was he thinking?

Once again Ramires showing why he's our best player.

Chance of getting through but I'm not that hopeful.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Barca better go through now for a competitive final. Chelsea without Terry and Ramires would get walked over.

Top Bottom