• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Kyoufu

I have to wonder what the Bayern goalie was doing... if he stayed on his feet he could have saved the tap in too.

norinrad

Why is Di Maria such a useless player? He can only run but produces nothing.

He should be tearing the Bayern defense apart

I already said that he needed to come off if he wasn't going to play in a more central position.

He plays in a more central position and he scores.

He was technically playing in a central position before. But he never stays in one position anyway, that's what makes him hard to deal with and pick up. The problem was that he was coming too deep and was easily picked up by the midfield, as opposed to playing in front of the centre halves (who are too rigid in their formation to step out and deal with him when he gets into that space).

panty

I don't think you guys understand how important Di Maria is to our STYLE. If you take him out then we are out of balance.

What the hell are you talking about?! Our STYLE isn't being unproductive and wasting time. He has done NOTHING today.

Pachimari

But I'm sorry to hear if anyone thinks I'm a troll, I'm just passionate about my team. I love ya all. :)

The case is, that we need Di Maria's aggressive play. We need him to put pressure on them high up, something he is really good at.

If you take him out then we are out of balance.

Erm, since he has come back he has been fucking with the balance, Kaka getting closer to what he used to be.

Sure sometimes Di Maria does something brilliant, but few and far between and I don't like his diving, and lack of a right-foot.

Callejon and Kaka are both better at serving the team IMO

Keio

For a Finer World
Pepe is good when he playes on the border of the rulebook. He just goes over too often, psycho that he is.

Top Bottom