• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Moobabe

If I had to guess, Fady supports Chelsea more. Might be the PL talk in here but I bet he's rooting for them more. Love you Fady <3

Also neutrals: we all agree Ramires is our favourite Chelsea player right?

Hell - he's my favourite and I'm no neutral.

Hixx

If I had to guess, Fady supports Chelsea more. Might be the PL talk in here but I bet he's rooting for them more. Love you Fady <3

No. I was championing him a while back and there was more people disagreeing than agreeing. But I suppose things change. Nowt as fickle as football fans ;o

Moobabe

Chelsea haven't defended that well imo.

They have plenty of players back to congest the middle but Barca probably should have scored at least once.

True - we could have defended better. Fabregas should have scored at least once, but you never know!

Sloosha

As a non-neutral Ramires and Mata are my favorite players.

shit done got real.

untitled-9mhkkz.gif

I look forward to the second half.

Barca haven't been the same as a couple of years ago, no urgency whatsoever, it's been like this for the whole season, guess you can only do so much to motivate those players after what they've already achieved.

yogloo

I was looking for carlos puyol's pic for this thread, then I pressed the wrong button and reported his face as offensive. Lol

Wilbur

Banned
Negative football is celebrated around here.

You are the most sour fan haha! If negative football works against your team, then stop moaning. You're the best in the world, don't expect people to kiss your collective dick at every opportunity

exarkun

Drogba was flopping, but they looked like they needed a handout...

Then he became Drogba of my dreams and made Valdez look like an old man with that pass.

Drogba can fuck my bitches!

that said...Messi looks like he wants to drop 3 on us in the second half

Negative football is celebrated around here.
Haha.

So salty. What an arrogant thing to say.

I hope the more sensible Barca fans in here can step back and realise why a lot of people don't like Barcelona here. Away from the jealousy, your fans behave like stuck up children.

Doesn't help.

Sure Barca will pull it back in the 2nd half, or then 2nd leg.

WJD

Chelsea have played pretty well really. They've had a game plan and it's worked so far - good defending and a high work rate; to say they haven't deserved their goal is incredibly arrogant.

GQman2121

Banned
So according to you Chelsea has played better than Barça and deserved to score... okay.

LOL

Defending and luck is football though. They got caught out and we're more than capable of putting those types of chances away, so I don't see why the scoreline should surprise anyone.

Top Bottom