• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Wilbur

Banned
So according to you Chelsea has played better than Barça and deserved to score... okay.

LOL

They deserved to score because they didn't let in a goal and fashioned a chance against you.

I have all the time in the world for Messi, Fady, Football Fan and a few others, but Big Boss and you (I know you're Deportivo but you do like to jizz over Barca) nah.

Hopefully Barca take their chances in the second half. Chelsea were always going to have chances to score, Chelsea took their chance Barca so far haven't.

Barca still got this over the two legs no matter the score here, they are just too strong at the Nou Camp.

asfdsdadfs_1lejnu.gif

MPW

if only that goal was right before full time

now barca is gonna score at least 3 goals on chelsea, messi hattrick incoming

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
People, looks like you forgot the meaning of "deserve". I know that means nothing, but still...
Football has never been about merits or moral advantages and it should never become about that.

And again, Barcelona are still favourites. It's just one goal.

I think Chelsea are more likely to score a second than a Barca equaliser. Barcelona look outnumbered everywhere on the pitch. What Chelsea are doing very well is getting men behind the ball and then when they win it, break forward with numbers. They have only once been caught on a counter

yogloo

Can delap throw that far in stamford bridge? I thought stoke's stadium's size is what made it possible for him to do the throws.

Hixx

Keep it simple man, Chelsea. Need to keep hold of the ball more instead of looking for that one pass when they get it.

What a lovely ball from Fabregas.

Top Bottom