• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck being classy, this is football not golf. Can only imagine most people criticizing fairly innocent chants like that are people who never actually goes to football, you get frustrated and you yell stuff at the ref, especially when usually you can't even see a replay of the sending off. As long as you don't cross the line to racism and the like, it's fine.

Lol there's a difference between getting angry and criticising and a mass chant of wanker going round that can clearly be heard.

Lol there's a difference between getting angry and criticising and a mass chant of wanker going round that can clearly be heard.

You really think chanting wanker is bad? I hope you don't go to many matches. Hearing the get called whore son and the like is pretty standard stuff.

Also lol at mass chanting, you wouldn't have a clue unless you're at the actual stadium.

Clegg

ITV are having a shocker.

First their commentators didn't think Ivanovic deserved a red card and now they don't rate Kagawa.

dc89

That friendly baffles me. The season starts 3 days later.

Hart won't be going. I can say that now.

Clichy for Savic?

You really think chanting wanker is bad? I hope you don't go to many matches. Hearing the get called whore son and the like is pretty standard stuff.

Also lol at mass chanting, you wouldn't have a clue unless you're at the actual stadium.

Lol I've been to plenty of matches at valley parade thanks and shouted plenty of things at the ref, but everyone says they're own thing not chanting in unison. and so you think they just had one guy near the microphone chanting wanker? It was obvious a lot of fans were chanting it in unison.

Clegg

What did they say about Kagawa?

Guarantee you none of them have seen a minute he's played apart from in the CL

They talked about how City haven't really set the transfer market alight and that no team other than Chelsea had really made any big transfers.

Said Kagawa and Powell weren't very exciting transfers.

Tc91

2003290_o.gif

000cf1bdd2450ac50bb803.jpg

K1LLER7

Torres is scary when running at defenses like that. One of the best. He looks up for it.
That would have been a goal back when he first came to England. Sad that Injurys have affected his pace. He would have left the defenders behind there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom