• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Red Card Ivanovic

ibqftnodoxkDIB.gif

That is 100% a red card. Townsend is a numpty.

Choc

Banned
clear red, why?

Contact, just below the knee and above the ball

Two footed

Studs showing directly at the man

most obvious red ive seen in a while.

Two footed leading with the studs is a mandatory red card. I have a directive circular document from FIFA telling me this

it seems the FA referees finally have it as well.

Didn't see the lower foot come through the first time I saw it. Utter stupidity from Ivanovic on second viewing.

Hixx

lol the Londoners and the silly 'wanka' chants
KuGsj.gif

Also Hazard is exciting as fuck. People laughing at him in here but he's one of those players that will get the ball and instantly lift his team and their support.

Wilbur

Banned
Actually just saw a replay and a few pages behind so apologies if someone's quoted my last post. His studs were up for sure. Probably fair.

Chelsea fans staying classy like usual

Fuck being classy, this is football not golf. Can only imagine most people criticizing fairly innocent chants like that are people who never actually goes to football, you get frustrated and you yell stuff at the ref, especially when usually you can't even see a replay of the sending off. As long as you don't cross the line to racism and the like, it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom