• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last two were stonewall, especially the third.

The guy grabs him around completely and ends up grabbing his legs when he manages to get away.

I can kinda see the second one not being called if you argue the player forgot about the ball and just let himself get hit by the other player, but the third one oO

I feel I'm missing the interpretation of "stonewall" here. The first one, well, arm close to body, ball would have just hit his sides.

Arnie

The guy grabs him around completely and ends up grabbing his legs when he manages to get away.

I can kinda see the second one not being called if you argue the player forgot about the ball and just let himself get hit by the other player, but the third one oO

I feel I'm missing the interpretation of "stonewall" here. The first one, well, arm close to body, ball would have just hit his sides.

Stonewall means certain penalties.

Stonewall means certain penalties.

Oh, I thought it meant something the players played walls to purposely get hit or something. Nm.

Fucking English refs likes to give them. Will never forget that piece of shit Matt Messias

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Io5vgnHOg&t=5m15s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Io5vgnHOg&t=9m1s

Against HSV.

:(

Think the second one the player shouldn't have moved his arm afterwards. Probably fooled the ref.

Salvadora

Damnnn, Emirates Stadium cost under £500 million, so Barcelona have paid for a quarter of it ha
We should have got more
3olwa.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I imagine watching RVP tonight is going to feel exactly like watching Aguero last season.

It would be hilarious if Marotta turns out to be a premature ejaculator.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i know nothing about kagawa, should i be excited?

fuenf

So who´s this CAN guy Bayern is starting

one of the most promising young players in Germany. he's 18 years old and was Germany's skipper and MVP during last years U17 World Cup.
he's not a leftback, though, he prefers to play defensive midfield.

D_prOdigy

Wrong sort of 4-3-3, imo.

Kagawa shouldn't be less forward than Nani.

Defence looks implosive.

Why is Welbeck starting?

Why isn't Hernandez on the bench?

Everton are going to abuse.

Wilbur

Banned
Quietly confident for this. Everton's typically poor early season form and a very good line up on paper means we might just win what is a very hard away game.

Meier

Cazorla played 58 forward passes on Saturday? Nice.

I was very, very impressed by him when watching the Arsenal match. Posted the other day that he was already the best player on their team.

This weekend, Wilbury was absolutely right. Silva played his worst game as a City player and Cazorla was magnificent.

Wes

venison crêpe
I think Baines and Pienaar are going to rain havoc down on a right side of United consisting of Nani and Valencia. That Everton pair are probably the best wide link up duo in the league for me.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think Baines and Pienaar are going to rain havoc down on a right side of United consisting of Nani and Valencia. That Everton pair are probably the best wide link up duo in the league for me.

Benoit+Assou+ekotto+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Wigan+Y5OFEZ23rddl.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Calciomercato says Mino Raiola had an impact in turning Juve away from Verratti. Verratti would've competed with Bouy and Pogba (his clients) for playing.
Calciomercato says Mino Raiola had an impact in turning Juve away from Verratti. Verratti would've competed with Bouy and Pogba (his clients) for playing.

PIECE OF SHIT

Slizz

I have to fucking stream the first 20 minutes or so of the United game because some stupid Little League baseball game is on... the score is 17-0 in the top of the 3rd inning....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom