• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Club sources claim Song’s levels of professionalism had dropped significantly in recent months and Wenger decided enough was enough earlier this summer.
Sources also say Song regularly arrived late for training, took a half-hearted approach in sessions and did not follow instructions from the management staff.
Some stuff from the Mail regarding Song. It would fit with what we've heard so far.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
so RVP to start? My heart wants it but my head says no, Fergie rarely throws new signings with little pre-season into the fold straight away, especially one with an injury list like RVP. I think a trademark 70m sub appearance.

elsk

Banned
MUFC XI: Lindegaard; Rafael, Wooton, Vidic, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley, Anderson; Young, Rooney, Hernandez

Expecting Fergie to troll us like this

bjp07gqdj74ufncwbpq3.jpeg

thaOwner

so RVP to start? My heart wants it but my head says no, Fergie rarely throws new signings with little pre-season into the fold straight away, especially one with an injury list like RVP. I think a trademark 70m sub appearance.
Going by this logic then I guess Kagawa is definitely starting.

Emhemed

Looking forward to see Everton v United. I want to see Kagawa, is he expected to start ? did he start any pre-season game ?

I know Fergie selections usually are unexpected but I hope Kagawa starts the game and RVP to come off the bench, I think that would be a sensible thing to do.

Arnie

Just a reminder lads, Spoony meets Mourinho is about to start on 5Live. Perfect pre-match buildup, minus the Spoony part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom