• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Seriously, what's with all the diving in the PL? I grew up hearing stories about how in PL nobody dares to dive, because if they do, people, even their own fans, will boo them forever. Was is just a legend or is this more of a "recent" trend, with more and more foriegn players coming in?

It's only a problem if foreign players do it. If British players dive, no one really cares. Seriously.

Seriously, what's with all the diving in the PL? I grew up hearing stories about how in PL nobody dares to dive, because if they do, people, even their own fans, will boo them forever. Was is just a legend or is this more of a "recent" trend, with more and more foriegn players coming in?

Einstein said:

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

As much as I hate diving, the punishment does not outweigh the prize.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The QPR game is cracking. There will be at least two red cards in this game for sure.

didn't you score a massively offside goal against Reading?

dat evening out

Oh you and your stupid ass posts about anything Chelsea, must still really hurt being in Europa League and have gotten AVB as a new manager. People complained about the offside goal too and they were right to do that, just like Chelsea supporters are when a ref allows this shit to go on, shit refs performances evening out over a season is a a dumb argument which would just nullify any criticism on refs.

Gambit

Just saw the highlights. dayum, what a cross by Badstuber. Awesome header by Bastian, too.

Two goals for him so far, two headers

Hope they will help rebuild his psyche. I want Martinez and Pizarro now. Mario had his goal, now let Pizza get one.

Ushojax

Hazard flopping over now.

Oh you and your stupid ass posts about anything Chelsea, must still really hurt being in Europa League and have gotten AVB as a new manager. People complained about the offside goal too and they were right to do that, just like Chelsea supporters are when a ref allows this shit to go on, shit refs performances evening out over a season is a a dumb argument which would just nullify any criticism on refs.

DGYZE.gif

Bertrand should have been sent off a second ago.

He's never been the same since we fluked that 5-1 win.

Ushojax

He's never been the same since we fluked that 5-1 win.

Don't forget the two illegal goals in that 2-1 win in 10/11 ;)

Anyway, you got away with perhaps two red cards already today, be happy this ref is so shit.

Swindon 2-2 with Carlisle now.

flake

Chelsea gotta keep their cool here and not get sucked in by qpr/the crowd. This is reminding me of last years match at loftus road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom