• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned
Shinji's close control makes my pants so fucking greasy

Playing wank. Rafael and Evra keep tucking in and getting caught. Scholes giving the ball away every time he gets it. RVP can't get a sniff. Defence looking suspect.

Sigh.

lol

Glad I'm not watching it. I would be going fucking mad I think. I am actually a Man. Utd fan, but decided to watch the Chelsea game as it seemed the bigger game. Seems like it was a good decision.

Wilbur

Banned
lol

Glad I'm not watching it. I would be going fucking mad I think. I am actually a Man. Utd fan, but decided to watch the Chelsea game as it seemed the bigger game. Seems like it was a good decision.

I almost feel like I want to change as well; we're playing dross.

Clegg

Absolute shit.

Evra is a terrible player now. He'd look poor in a mid-table team.

Vidic has not been good.

Scholes is playing like an old man.

Valencia has just been awful.

Eugh.
He's been our best player.

Scholes and Evra have been disappointing.

Nani has been wank again. We need someone in midfield to take control on the game.

He's been our best player.

Scholes and Evra have been disappointing.

Nani has been wank again.
I think Valencia has been rubbish. He's had the ball in good positions and not produced enough with it. 1 good cross, maybe 2. He's been in some great positions.

Given it away lots of times too.

Souness doesn't believe in Flair.

Fq9hu.jpg

You can say that again

Clegg

RVP and Kagawa haven't seen enough of the ball. I can't help but think this is because we don't have a proper midfield that can dictate the play in the centre. If we had that then our attacking players would see a lot more of the ball.

dc89

Aguero on his Twitter:

"It's been a month since my injury. The good thing is that I'm fully recovered and eager to get back in action!"

Let's go Sergio!!

Bumhead

Banned
We are a fucking nonsense defensively. We are 2-1 down at home to Huddersfield and have now conceded at least 2 goals in every league fixture so far.

Both sides down to 10 men, sounds a right clusterfuck.

leadbelly

Banned
I almost feel like I want to change as well; we're playing dross.

Yeah. I can't stand it when they play badly. Players constantly giving the ball away is just infuriating to me. They're supposedly world class players, yet they can't pass a fucking ball 4 ft away? Another thing that really annoys me is when they don't press the ball. I've seen both England and Man Utd do that numerous times. Just defending deeper and deeper. All that happens is you give the opposition room to pass the ball. They have all the time in the world to pick their pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom