• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

Gold Member
lol tottenham cost me on my accumulator. Shouldn't have got greedy and added them. everyone else performed as expected.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Downing fails again

If Liverpool had a striker they'd be just fine

dc89

Carbonox

Newcastle 3-0 Bordeaux FT. Easy. Plus Cabaye and Tiote back together again for the game against Man Utd. Just hope Taylor and Coloccini are fit and we'll have a full strength team.

Yen

Definitely need Lucas back, or a new DM. Allen has been fantastic but is better up the pitch, and we are getting Brambled on the counter.

Kyoufu

Nice win for us. Good to see Cisse scoring. Ferguson and Obertan played very well too. Ferguson's third assist of the season. 3 in 3 games. Woo!

A bit worried about Stoke now. All teams need to do is pressure our fullbacks after long balls, or have their wingers run between our centre-backs and fullbacks.

So we have 2 defenders who can have a faultless game, then make a complete fuck-up that directly leads to us conceding

Carbonox

Nice win for us. Good to see Cisse scoring. Ferguson and Obertan played very well too. Ferguson's third assist of the season. 3 in 3 games. Woo!

Ferguson is godly. Such a class and underrated player. Obertan seems to be a gem for us in Europe. Still wouldn't use him on a rainy night in Stoke though.

Cisse with his second goal of the season. I don't doubt his confidence but he'll continue to suffer in the Premier League for as long as Ba is up front with him. Given that Ba is in form, I'm willing to accept this as it seems Cisse will contribute with the goals in other competitions, though I'm sure he'll get a fair few in the league.

Kyoufu

Ferguson is godly. Such a class and underrated player. Obertan seems to be a gem for us in Europe. Still wouldn't use him on a rainy night in Stoke though.

Cisse with his second goal of the season. I don't doubt his confidence but he'll continue to suffer in the Premier League for as long as Ba is up front with him. Given that Ba is in form, I'm willing to accept this as it seems Cisse will contribute with the goals in other competitions, though I'm sure he'll get a fair few in the league.

Yeah I agree.

Anyone got a gif of Cisse's goal? Quality finish.

near

Gold Member
lollerham Hotspur.

Daaawson is a wankerrrr, Daaawson is a wankerrrr, Daaawson is a wankerrrr, and hes always just been one. Should be the new chant.

It's going to be hilarious when both Liverpool and Tottenham(again!) get knocked out in the group stages of the Europa League. The best league in the woooooooooooorld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom