• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

dc89

Dzeko unlucky, great save by the Ajax keeper.

Guys what did I say, City underestimate European teams. Everyone said this would be a cake walk for us, but we're shambolic.

faridmon

Man City won't even be good enough for Thursday Night Football this year!

Because they have been caught in their League. Hamburg was the better team and I still can't figure out how they lost against Shalke. Also, they don't have the depth to sustain both the League and CL.

G17

Gervinho ffs.

fFFMn.jpg

Clegg

Guys what did I say, City underestimate European teams. Everyone said this would be a cake walk for us, but we're shambolic.

You're not underestimating them. You're just not very good in Europe. It was the same story last season too.

Anyone that said this group would be easy for City is an idiot.

PJX

I hope Real lose tonight just for all the Barca haters from last night. I know it won't happen but one can hope.

Plasma

Banned
Gervinho being cheered off, not in a good way though.

EDIT: Good finish from Huntelaar, shame we don't have a striker like him.

ShogunX

Not sure it's to do with City underestimating teams but more to do with the system City and Mancini play. City for me don't look like they approach European football any differently from what we see week in week out. It's extremely naive and shows why Mancini has a poor record in Europe.

Tegris

There's Huntelaar, looking dire for ~80 minutes and still scoring. Absolutely deserved for Schalke, Arsenal have been awful.

Top Bottom