• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Linius

Silence. I'm going against Ajax! Bit hard to get to games when you have a job :(

I'll be at work during the game at Eithad :(

Crazy nervous for that one. If we can beat you guys again (will be hard at Eithard) we still have chances to get trough.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hughes: "The referee has absolutely killed it to allow their winning goal because Arteta was clearly offside on two occasions. I've been to see the referee and he has created some cock-and-bull story about Ryan Nelsen being off the pitch. I've no idea what he is on about because Ryan Nelsen at no stage went off the field of play. It has cost us the point."

lol

The ref should have the balls to admit to his mistake. Even Atkinson and Webb have done that after shitting on Spurs a couple of times in the past.

edit: hohoho he's coming on

Hughes: "The referee has absolutely killed it to allow their winning goal because Arteta was clearly offside on two occasions. I've been to see the referee and he has created some cock-and-bull story about Ryan Nelsen being off the pitch. I've no idea what he is on about because Ryan Nelsen at no stage went off the field of play. It has cost us the point."

lol

The ref should have the balls to admit to his mistake. Even Atkinson and Webb have done that after shitting on Spurs a couple of times in the past.

One of these days a club will get relegated by a decision like that, and end up taking legal action against the FA

dc89

... impossibru

Can we take Dzeko please? Why is he on the bench?
The best act of PR one can do is attending your games H+A you know.

Work :( :( :( and not my PR work either

I'll be at work during the game at Eithad :(

Crazy nervous for that one. If we can beat you guys again (will be hard at Eithard) we still have chances to get trough.

You'll cause an upset. I'm calling it now.

dc89

I was wondering why Tevez is wearing a black armband but then I remembered he turns his sleeves inside out! It looks silly imo.

dc89

I'm glad everyone realized how fucking overrated Mario was.

You know as well as I do that if #BasedMarwood emailed both Milan clubs and said he's available they'd have a fight over him.

I think he should do it to be honest.

That means we make City fans angry right? Not sure if I understand correctly :p

What I'm saying is, I think you could get a draw or even sneak a win.

Plasma

Banned
Arsenal :D

That must have been the scrappiest goal I've seen us score but still we got the three points, that ref was shit though how do these people even get picked to officiate matches?

dc89

I wish every fucking commentator would stop comparing the cost of City's team to others. It's old and boring. And very pointless.

Man City 1-0 Swansea

untitled-5j9pc3.gif

Top Bottom