• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

is anyone else familiar with the adult film actor who goes by the name of 'mandingo'?

ashley young looks a lot like him.

Hai gais.

halo4.jpg

Bought it yesterday, played for four hours, got banned, got unbanned, played for another couple of hours. Slept. Woke up. Had Frosties and back yo playing.

Now I'm doubting if continue playing or watch the MOTD.

Arnie

Wenger's a right laugh.

Hope Arsenal triumph here. Ramsey hat trick.

@SpanishWrath my LE arrives Tuesday. Can't wait.

Is "square peg in a round hole" the new go to phrase in football punditry? I know it's an old one, but its frequency of use seems to be quite high these days.

edit: Come on Arsenal.

GorillaJu

United will come out attacking like crazy, Vermaelen will make a few heroic challenges, then Utd will lose their foothold in the game and Arsenal will get a wonky deflected goal through Podolski or the Verminator.

1-0 to Arsenal

jtb

Banned
I like Wenger's team selections (minus Santos....jesus fucking christ. Verm/Kos/Mert/Sagna would've been preferable but Kos obviously played 120m against Reading). Rambo on the right hopefully tightens up midfield, have a good, strong tackler to double up with Sagna. Podolski's going to have to do a hell of a lot of tracking back if we don't want to concede a shitton of goals on the left though.

Linius

I guess I'll watch me some Arsenal for the afternoon. It's not a bad thing to take a break from Ass Creed for a while :p

Edit: well fuck, first row sports is out? I need a stream guys :(

GorillaJu

Fuck you guys and your stupid time change I can't even watch the Liverpool game tomorrow night now, I have to wait until Monday and watch a replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom