• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colocho

Banned
I'm not saying he would have stopped the shot, but what the hell at Casillas just flopping to the ground not even trying? He has always been my favorite goalkeeper of all time, but he has definitely lost his touch this season.

Completely undeserved result so far, we played pretty well but that assist was just wonderful. We can still win, Bojan-Emanuelson-De Sciglio are looking good, Pato is still far from being ready to play an entire match. I'd change him with Pazzini, his style would actually be pretty useful tonight.

Gambit

Real Madrid couldn't win against Bayern (with Gómez) and people expected them to win against Dortmund? ok

it took Bayern two years to figure out how to beat Dortmund (and we'll see soon if they still know how), Real wasn't expecting such opposition, I think.

Also, I'd happily exchange current Mandzucic for Gomez. (of course, a younger Pizarro would give both a run for their money)

I am actually rooting for Dortmund, who'd have thought?!

That City defending is Arsenal level of incompetence, shocking. Though I do see Arsenal doing well against Schalke, Walcott...!! If only Wenger had the common sense to play him against United.

SkylineRKR

I hate to say it but Ajax is impressive tonight. They are tearing City apart, they are more agile and beat them to the ball consistently. Their off the ball pressure is pretty good too.

Empty

have a feeling that madrid will come second and we'll see ronaldo back at old trafford

hope ajax can keep it up in the second half and dump city out.

Blablurn

wow, former DFB president theo zwanziger revealed that they had plans to sack Klinsmann during the World Cup 2006 in case of bad results. after the 1:4 defeat against italy just before the world cup every one started doubting him. Matthias Sammer was nominated to be the successor. even though he didn't even know it. only for people knew about the plan. of course the rest is history: klinsmann won the opening game of the tournament and even made it to the semi final.... which is quite the achievement for such a bad coach.

elsk

Banned
it took Bayern two years to figure out how to beat Dortmund (and we'll see soon if they still know how), Real wasn't expecting such opposition, I think.

Also, I'd happily exchange current Mandzucic for Gomez. (of course, a younger Pizarro would give both a run for their money)

I am actually rooting for Dortmund, who'd have thought?!

I think Mandzukic is sucking because Kroos is playing behind him. He can't play with him, he needs Thomas as SS to play as he did in the start of the season.

wow, former DFB president theo zwanziger revealed that they had plans to sack Klinsmann during the World Cup 2006 in case of bad results. after the 1:4 defeat against italy just before the world cup every one started doubting him. Matthias Sammer was nominated to be the successor. even though he didn't even know it. only for people knew about the plan. of course the rest is history: klinsmann won the opening game of the tournament and even made it to the semi final.... which is quite the achievement for such a bad coach.

Klinsmann was on the other side of the coin when Rafa was at Liverpool. Despicable attempt to force him to resign

Blablurn

Gomez is your best striker though

A6BEg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom