• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

I think Mandzukic is sucking because Kroos is playing behind him. He can't play with him, he needs Thomas as SS to play as he did in the start of the season.

Maybe. He did play well with Müller. Of course, it would be a shame for him as Heynckes just loves his Toni.

Sadly, your theory can't be tested tomorrow. Kroos won't play, it seems, but neither will Manzukic.

Messi

Sorry to ask that but why is it some users think they can randomly hurt other people's feelings?
I know you are a well-estimated gaffer, and a good pal to everyone around but could you just stop, please.

OK ?

It was a joke for the real fans who say the same stuff about Barca. No harm done. Have you seen me post before? I never do anything to fight with people

I thought you didn't have it?

Things changed :p

Messi is a known arsehole.

Almost as bad as that miscreant, Fady K.

This made me lol hard.

Look! I made a list of Footy-Gaf people for Halo:

Messi - ProofPlaya
Arnie - Arnie LFC
WJD - Will J D
dc940 - St1ss
Willkiller - Willkiller07
HixxSAFC - jonftm73

I won't be on until later thanks to work but I'll add everyone.

Wait...you're getting Halo now? :lol

Yeah manutdforever bought it for me. Add him to the Halo GAF list, his tag is RIPdavidpalmer.

You're kidding right? This post was supposed to be ironic..right??

Please tell me im right.. D:

There is something odd about it but yes I was being ironic :p

D_prOdigy

Ajax are going to throw this match. Way too cosy; playing it like a home game. All this back-passing and trying to play it out of defense. Just going to keep giving possession away and opening the door.

Meier

I need an Aguero goal. He needs to get his form back.. hasn't looked particularly good this year due to the injury.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rubbish from Huntelaar. Keepers on the floor and he shoots straight and low. Dink it you twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom