• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Wonderful pass by Silva. Class players can do that, struggle to find a pass but when they need to, pull one out of no where.

D_prOdigy

Can't wait for today, some tasty matches.

City 2 - 1 Spurs

IyCPN.gif

Arnie

feel for AVB. but he's managing a team of passionless slackers. typical spurs.

People need to cut this shit out.

He's sent his team out to stifle City by being very rigid and attacking on the counter. He can't feel too aggrieved when City break through with a double piece of magic from Silva and Dzeko. AVB's strategy is risk versus reward; if they'd have held the point it would've been a good result, and the players would've been praised for following through with his methods.

Wilbur

Banned
Haha just wishful thinking on my behalf. The power of positive thought! He has been very, very good today though.

Haven't watched it, I'm just stirring a little shit haha!

Yeah, knew it would be 2-1. Poor AVB, I'm rooting for him so bad.

Clegg

Dzeko doesn't start because he's never been very good when asked to play 90 minutes.

He'sa big, physical player and is the perfect man to bring on for the last 20 minutes when defenders are beginning to tire.

Timurid

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D'AMBROSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meier

What the fuck was that ref on about not blowing for time quicker? He didn't give two clear penalties so he tries to give them another opportunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom