• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, it's soon time for you to yell cunt a lot

GCA0O.jpg

MPW

Dzeko doesn't start because he's never been very good when asked to play 90 minutes.

He'sa big, physical player and is the perfect man to bring on for the last 20 minutes when defenders are beginning to tire.

dzeko = super sub

Tc91

Really really bad sub from AVB to take one of your out lets off in Lennon for a defender in Naughton. Why would you sub a player who can run into 1 of the corners to waste some time when Spurs are getting absolutely shit on god only knows.

Both teams to score in both halves is 11/1 @ Skybet

Really really bad sub from AVB to take one of your out lets off in Lennon for a defender in Naughton. Why would you sub a player who can run into 1 of the corners to waste some time when Spurs are getting absolutely shit on god only knows.

I don't think that would have impacted the game much to be honest. Even when he was on the pitch, City were in control. I don't like how AVB is blamed for every defeat

Manager

For those who says Dzeko should start every match, I compiled all his starts of 2012:
This season:
West Ham 0 goals 0 assists
Ajax 0 goals 0 assists
Dortmund 0 goals 0 assists
Ajax 0 goals 0 assists
Arsenal 0 goals 0 assists
QPR 1 goal 1 ssist

Spring 2012:
Sunderland 0 goals 0 assists
Stoke 0 goals 0 assists
Sporting 0 goals 0 assists
Fulham 1 goal 0 assists
Everton 0 goals 0 assists
Tottenham 0 goals 0 assists
Wigan 1 goal 0 assists
Liverpool 0 goals 0 assists
Sunderland 0 goals 0 assists

PowderedToast

People need to cut this shit out.

He's sent his team out to stifle City by being very rigid and attacking on the counter. He can't feel too aggrieved when City break through with a double piece of magic from Silva and Dzeko. AVB's strategy is risk versus reward; if they'd have held the point it would've been a good result, and the players would've been praised for following through with his methods.

hm, i don't know. 1-1 isn't a good result against a city team on so-so form. AVB could partly be to blame, but there is quality in their side and the play is not reflecting that. it's flat, and this feels like a constant problem for them

anyway no more spurs talk, i need to get hype about this chelsea game. teamsheet indicates johnson playing in another position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom