• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noirulus

Maybe Mourinho is not the tactical master people have been fellating him for all these years and he has been riding on the coattails of the super stars he coaches. I actually told /XX/ something like this in AnimeGAF last week.

Yeah, I read.

Mourinho is not great when it comes to tactics, but he has the ability to push his squad further than what they would normally be able to achieve. He also makes great signings.

I really wish he would've played Varane instead of Albiol this game, though.. Also, we desperately need another CB and a new RB.

OMG MORATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

AndresON777

shooting blanks
fuck this shit

Fry8 said:
OT 8 |of being a cunt and saying something I didn't|

image.php

Wilbur

Banned
Maybe Mourinho is not the tactical master people have been fellating him for all these years and he has been riding on the coattails of the super stars he coaches. I actually told /XX/ something like this in AnimeGAF last week.

MORATA THE YOUTH PLAYER

LEGO

LEGO

LEGO

ALVARO MORATA

REMEMBER THE NAME

REMEMBER WHEN YOU ARE SNORTING COCAINE OFF A HOOKER'S LABIAS

REMEMBER THE NAME

Fintan

Why is no one thinking of the €1.50 I'm going to lose on Levante?!?

Seriously though, once I found out Lego bet 300 pounds, I didn't really care about mine any more.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Yeah, I read.

Mourinho is not great when it comes to tactics, but he has the ability to push his squad further than what they would normally be able to achieve. He also makes great signings.
I'll agree on the motivation factor, but great signings? Only Ozil and Coentrao have really shown to add something to the team. That's hardly a great stat for three years of work.

3Sixty

I've only really been watching for the last 15 mins or so.

How the fuck is this game being played.

Would never happen over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom