• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Tough this one, I respect both clubs and don't have a particular favourite.

As I said before the first leg though I'd probably rather see Real in the final just because it's been too long since they were there. Bayern will come again the season after, when Pep's killing teams with a thousand triangles.

keep-calm-and-hala-madrid-68.png

mia san packmas

Blablurn

good luck everyone, good match hopefully!

you know, there was only one game where i actually thought about being seriously damaged if we had lost this one. of course im talking about the cl final last year against dortmund. i dont wanna know what would have happened if we had lost this one

any defeat now is managable. i wont be sad if we will not make it. or next year. but of course i wouldnt complain if a wonder happens haha

GQman2121

Banned
I've said this before but I still don't know who I prefer to play. We've been beaten by both of these teams last summer.

I'll say Bayern because they seem a bit more beatable right now. But I just don't see them winning today.

Extra time and then pens would be lovely though.

Marc

Can see a counter-attacking masterpiece from Royale Madrista, Bayern will probably win the game 2-1 though. Thus setting up a final with Mourinho (maybe).

The trick is no one remembers the boredom, they do remember the title

I remember a couple of those Liverpool champions league games, wanted to slice my eyes and hands off and plunge them into a salt mine.

Slizz

Racist owner of that NBA team I was previously talked about just got banned from his organization for life. Dude is gonna have to sell, incredible justice.

Arnie

Nout more infuriating than '"the destination of this bus had changed"

How, you fucking bell. Should be done for false advertising.

Tubie

Hala Madrid

It's hard to get excited :(

If we were more than 1-0 I think we would have a chance, but I really don't see us coming out of this alive.

Still proud of Madrid, next year will be even better.

Slizz

AT COLLEGE

GIRLS WATCHING TWILIGHT IN LOUNGE

ME IN ROOM WITH BOWL OF STRAWBERRIES AND STREAM

COME ON RONALDO & MADRID!

Invite the girls to enjoy some strawberries. Then use CR7 and Bale's 'attractivness' to lead to a threesome. Then profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom