• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birmingham are done

Lots of bald angry Brummies

Next year Fortune. Should be good

Can't see many Bayern gaf posting

"you only post when you're winning"

The West Midlands is certainly having a bad period in football compared to a few years ago. Aston Villa getting relegated would be the icing on the cake.

I don't have time to watch, at all, lol, but friends sent me whatsapp msgs all over the place.

Still can't turn it on right, but yeah: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

twrPV1E.jpg

Thank you based Ramos.

Griss

Well, it took a while, but we finally see Pep's tactics have a negative effect on Buyern. They were perfect last year, perfect. But no, they needed 'more possession'. Horseshit. I'd be raging if I was a Munich fan.

Real - Chelsea final, please.

Into

Yes! Play that tiki taka, up down, left light, forward back, pass pass pass pass pass

Maybe you will unlock the Contra 30 lives code

keit4

Banned
So, Ancelotti is doing a lot more than what Mou did last year at this point, and all of it without being an asshole.

Mou = fraud confirmed

Go_Ly_Dow

Bayern Munich is finally over. Maybe next decade!

It's over, period. Bayern conceded away goals, and that's the end of their Champions League hopes and dreams.

It's not hyperbole, it's not Real fan drivel. It is LITERALLY it for Bayern. Bayern has nothing left, nothing they have can fix the deficit now created. There is no reason left for anyone, to invest in a German football. Except if they want to watch Klopp. Who will also come to Manchester United at some point.

Bayern took the last reason away that anyone would NEED to follow Bundesliga over the Premier League (except Guardiola LOL POSSESSION FOOTBALL), and the cavalcade of high possession that will be nice but won't create any chances is not going to salvage the bloated, overpassing behemoth that was Bayern Munich.

There may be some hardcore fans that stick around. Some did it for Leeds United too. But the last bell tolled. Maybe next decade.

The age of Bayern is done.

Marc

BayernGAF are dead or crying somewhere.

ij9J9EfdS3z6H.png

England gonna get spanked in the summer, gotta get my finger pointing in while I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom