• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
When you think about it, Bayern, Chelsea, United and Barcelona are the most dominant teams of recent times. Ridiculous the amount of semis and finals those teams have gotten to.

pls give us some credit, that was our fourth semifinal in a row!

OCkWy8xm.jpg

let's do this

Aw yeeah!

Draconian

That's uhh...well, that's certainly an interesting lineup Mou picked. Let's see how it goes. Not a fan of Torres up front alone though.

That's evil hitch and you know it.

Arsenal are the only other English team I'll occasionally support in the CL, and that's only when they play Madrid, Barca or Bayern. Liverpool or nothing, otherwise :p

Although I guess Costa seems like much more of a threat from crosses, which is something Liverpool really needed to add once Chelsea killed their play through the middle.

We probably would have if we could have. The one time in the last 3 and a half years where we were screaming for an Andy Carroll :p

Infamous is much better with the second power. Can't wait to get Endless Run. The disparity of quality between main missions and side content is gargantuan.

phaze

Anybody has a decent (+1000kbs) english sopcast stream ? Pm me if so, stuck with Russian ones again. :(

Hopefully Atletico scores early to open up the game.

Is Cech out for the rest of the season?

Was supposed to be, but trained yesterday and they're apparently delaying his surgery so he might be able to play again this season. So, probably not, if we go out tonight though i'd expect he'll have the surgery though, will be out for 4 months I read when he does have it.

Also, nice to see Jose has cleaned himself up. Looks like hes feeling better but scruffy hair and the beard, aint got time for that shit.

Into

Turn dat Champions League jam up, fans drowning it out!

THEEE BESTEE! OOOHA YAAA THEEE CHAAAMPIONSSS TATATTATA TAAAAA

pulga

Banned
Was supposed to be, but trained yesterday and they're apparently delaying his surgery so he might be able to play again this season. So, probably not, if we go out tonight though i'd expect he'll have the surgery though, will be out for 4 months I read when he does have it.

Also, nice to see Jose has cleaned himself up. Looks like hes feeling better but scruffy hair and the beard, aint got time for that shit.

yeah, probably. he crushed his elbow.

He was training the other day... With one arm.

If rumors are to be believed he's holding out getting his shoulder surgery, to play if Chelsea qualifies tonight.

Hnnngg if he doesnt make it, one more reason to want Chelsea in the final <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom