• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mou, mr semi final. New Guus Hiddink. But then without good football.

I think it will be easy for Real Madrid despite their league results. I remember Valencia in 2000. Real Madrid is just much more experienced at this stage.

Oh, such tragic reminder. Valencia played a really good match that day, but then they lost (played shit in the final against bayern the year before, or was it the ref, I dont remember).
This athletico reminds me to that valencia, of smaller teams winning everything they could those years thanks to their coach. Hope the best for Athletico.

Meier

Why the heck hasn't Mou brought in Oscar? Chelsea need some creativity. So strange how he's phased him out in recent months.

Sylver

Banned
wgbDKNv.jpg

Wow this derbi would be so great... and think less than three years since this... http://i.imgur.com/07S5bdg.jpg

Chelsea clearly lacks a creative midfielder with the killer pass and break tight defenses and they are too slow in the build up. I think Atletico will go to the final now...It will be funny to see Hate games rooting for a team that parks the bus in his own words
i dont mind financially smaller teams playing this way
Hahah the universe is against HateGames it seems

UniverseHatesHateGames
real madrid will BEAT atletico
hope i jinxed it

SkylineRKR

Oh, such tragic reminder. Valencia played a really good match that day, but then they lost (played shit in the final against bayern the year before, or was it the ref, I dont remember).
This athletico reminds me to that valencia, of smaller teams winning everything they could those years thanks to their coach. Hope the best for Athletico.

Yeah. Piojo Lopez is Costa. etc. Valencia were the best counter attacking side in the world at that time.

Bayern final was the year after. And I think Valencia was good that day, but not in 2000 against RM. I remember them being rather bleak. Macca took MOTM for RM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom