• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
BmaR009CEAIMHYx.jpg

phaze

Yessssss

RIP Mou

RIP Catennacio

Chelsea should go back to di Matteo or Vialli. It's clear Mourinho's way of football is finished.

Meier

Adrian has more mobility than Villa, and he can play as a false winger or a pseudo trequartista. Also he sacrifices a lot more than Villa, Villa can only be effective as a second forward moving from left wing. And with Costa playing as a false forward, Adrian is the more effective piece.

<3 tarzanpuyol even if he's mean about Txiki. Always providing great insight.

Into

How can you not love Costa? Dude is a natural heel, yelling at the fans there

Not giving a fuck, thats whats up, i tell ya

Marc

Costa definitely has downs.

That ball was nowhere near the middle of the goal though, you could see from the camera in front of the goal.

nampad

Guessed Bayern and Chelsea would make it to the final with Chelsea winning. Seems like I was wrong and Madrid uber alles this year in football.

Wilbur

Banned
Brilliant move from Mourinho to bring on Eto'o and then have him defend a corner in his own box. Twat.

Get in Costa. Despise Chelsea.

... isn't it common practise for a lot of teams to keep one man forward - in this case, striker Torres - and have everyone back?

Just reads like you being a sour Susie to me.

SkylineRKR

Mou, mr semi final. New Guus Hiddink. But then without good football.

I think it will be easy for Real Madrid despite their league results. I remember Valencia in 2000. Real Madrid is just much more experienced at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom