• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love it not to be, but I just have a feeling it'll be like Dortmund last year and we'll all be heartbroken.

Dortmund would have done it if Dante had been given the red card he deserved, and they'd been twatted all season long in the Bundesliga. Atletico have a good chance.

hiroshawn

Banned
tumblr_mwksrvdK1R1slmz68o1_400.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Dortmund would have done it if Dante had been given the red card he deserved, and they'd been twatted all season long in the Bundesliga. Atletico have a good chance.

Madrid won 5-0 in the Copa del Rey, and got a 2-2 at the Calderon. Think they've adapted to the style of play now.

Meier

Players being snapped up by City, PSG etc and then ending in obscurity.

Players we've signed from Spain in recent years:

David Silva
Yaya Toure
Sergio Aguero
Jesus Navas
Alvaro Negredo
Martin Dimichelis

We have a pretty good track record plucking from there.

SkylineRKR

YES! Good Job Athletico!

Oh was the other way round. Im from Valencia, so those times for the team where amazing, so much hope, so much happiness. I remember when they wona la Liga, went with a friend (that was a Real Madrid fan, but also liked when Valencia won) to the stadium and the Ayuntamiento to celebrate, good times.

I actually saw Lopez making that strike against PSV in the group phase. Was goal of the year I think.

I was a fan or RM. But I usually support the underdog.

Abraxas

This should give arsenal a lot of hope for the future, if we squad build now, in a couple of years, stuff like this is possible.

cremino

Deserved really. Chelsea's defence has been caught out by two basic diagonal balls.

And that was in a match when Chelsea was more offensive and open than last matches..
Maybe parking the bus is the best tactic for Chelsea against big teams

LTWheels

I wish that Chelsea played more attacking players against us, rather than defensively minded ones. Seeing them being the ones that have switched off in defence...

Into

Mou never "tactically outclassed" Liverpool, they scored a goal on a legendary Gerrard howler, a freakshow accident, then the media ran with some bullshit sensationalist story on how he tactically proved everyone wrong. Child, please

Mou is obviously a great manager, results speak for themselves, but he is not above others, his personality just makes it so that his victories and defeats are amplified. If Mou beat Bayern 4-0, it would be the story of the year, but because Carlo did, its just brushed aside

feel

Pretty nice of Chelsea fans to do the Mou chant.

Pretty classless of the Atletico ones to retaliate right after with one that calls Mou a son of a bitch.

faridmon

The Atleti team is going to be picked apart in the summer. Even worse than us :(

You wish there was a team that is going to picked apart more than your lot, but I am afraid, there aren't, especially in this A. Madrid side.

Why, they all are rejects from other clubs in the first place.

Feorax

Hazard is playing how Sturridge did for us at the weekend. It's obvious he wasn't sent out for his attacking flair tonight.

where are those chelsea fans i was arguing with after the 1st leg who were saying 'job done' and all that crap??? i told u mourinho is too negative. tactical genius, best ever!! blah blah fukin blah

You wish there was a team that is going to picked apart more than your lot, but I am afraid, there aren't, especially in this A. Madrid side.

Why, they all are rejects from other clubs in the first place.

Koke
Turan
Costa
Godin

All top club material

Sell 2 of those and you have at least 50m

Lightning

Banned
Chelsea rested the wrong players! What a genius is Mou!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get fucked Chelsea. Mourinho getting what the arrogant cunt deserves!

Meier

Juanfran didn't get an assist for the 3rd goal. :( Not surprised but I was crossing my fingers. Would have been nipping at 4th place's heels.

where are those chelsea fans i was arguing with after the 1st leg who were saying 'job done' and all that crap??? i told u mourinho is too negative. tactical genius, best ever!! blah blah fukin blah

One match won't change our belief in Jose and the club. The players switched off for 1 moment and it cost us. Disappointing but I don't blame him nor do I think its worth questioning his unquestionable managerial ability over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom