• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

U8v9D7L.png

SkylineRKR

Since Moyes got sacked:

- Everton have faltered
- Liverpool might have fucked their title chances
- Madrid sides have embarrassed Bayern and Chelsea
- I've had sex
- Sunderland have got themselves away from trouble

what a time to be alive

Moyes coach of the year award.

3Sixty

Since Moyes got sacked:

- Everton have faltered
- I've had sex

what a time to be alive

You having Sex is the true miracle.

Stubo

Since Moyes got sacked:

- Everton have faltered
- I've had sex

what a time to be alive
qecvuto.jpg

Football lives!

faridmon

Atletico needs the money, they will sell maybe not all 4 but at least 2 important players + a few second level ones

Titles will bag them a lot of money. Not sure they are as desperate for money as they were in the beginning of the season. Not to mention the sponsorship debacle...

I think They will sell Diego Costa to Chelsea for obscene amount of money, but I won't be surprised if they don't sell another top player.

Madouu

ATLEEEEEEEEEEEETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ATLEEEEEEEEEEEETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FUCK YES!

I was so stressed I was mostly watching a dota game haha. Will enjoy rewatching the game tonight on TV knowing we're in the finals.

EmiPrime

Yes? Insults or swear words in chants dedicated to a single person always rub me the wrong way.

I even cringe when we (Porto crowd) do the "SLB sons of bitches" one that is dedicated to Benfica as a whole.

I don't especially like them either but this is Mourinho and it is spur of the moment chanting to drown out the other fans.

3Sixty

I know :lol

Looks like an outlier already, alas. Onwards and upwards. Let me learn from Giggs both on the pitch and in the boudoir.

I remember when I first started sleeping around alot at 18/19, shagging an absolute 10 and putting in a dreadful performance. I spend ages tracking her down until last year I got a 2nd shot, choked under the pressure and gave another dreadful performance.

Complete lack of boubcebackability.

Titles will bag them a lot of money. Not sure they are as desperate for money as they were in the beginning of the season. Not to mention the sponsorship debacle...

I think They will sell Diego Costa to Chelsea for obscene amount of money, but I won't be surprised if they don't sell another top player.

Costa is the key, I think they will have less pressure to sell if they can manage to sell him for a nice amount of cash. If not they may have to get rid of Turan and Godin, I thik they will hold on Koke considering his age and potential.

Lets not forget Atleti still owes around 400m in debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom