• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sleepy performance/game so far.

Sunderland just need to see out the first 10/15 of the second half.

Carrick gets worse each week...

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Makes you wonder if we hadn't got that peno last week if we would have won, we looked equally as infertile then, can't stroll around as a team that's 2-0 up when it's 0-0

Feorax

Well that's Villa safe, meaning they'll be on holiday now.

Really does look like the league could be decided in the next 72 hours.

ip4RASit6I0IU.gif

This game is shit

Jarnet87

Mata needs to come off for Welbeck. I don't think he is playing bad just that the game isn't suiting him. Young started off decent, but he and Nani are dreadful. Once again it's get it wide and cross. May as well have Welbeck up front for his size if that is all were going to do.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hopefully giggs makes those quick subs, I liked that about him last week, if shots not working don't continue it

Jarnet87

United showing again how they are completely oblivious to the modern game. here we are with two shit wingers who have no ability to cut inside, instead they just stay out wide and put in countless bad crosses. Please van Gaal save us.

Mr Cola

United showing again how they are completely oblivious to the modern game. here we are with two shit wingers who have no ability to cut inside, instead they just stay out wide and put in countless bad crosses. Please van Gaal save us.
It's so easy to defnd against,I literally cannot believe giggs is telling us too play this way, it's like there is this bubble when you are inside united where you can't see how ineffectual it is, everyone knows wing play isn't working for us, even the opposition.

I kind of feel bad for the attackers. Carrick and Fletcher have all the time in the world, but can't do anything with the ball. They don't try anything except pass it out wide.

pappe

And our coaching team is Giggs and Scholes one was an excellent winger the other world class cm. Its baffling how they can think playing this way or playing Young is a good idea.

Hixx

Ha'way then lads! Big 45 minutes and we can go into the last two home games to enjoy it rather than try and give me a heart attack!

Jarnet87

And our coaching team is Giggs and Scholes one was an excellent winger the other world class cm. Its baffling how they can think playing this way or playing Young is a good idea.

They can't help it, their brains have been programmed by fergie.

Mr Cola

Money on Valencia coming on end nothing changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom