• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The deliveries, these are premier league players D:

Wes

venison crêpe
Agbonlahor off injured.

Bowery on. Who can't score in League 1.

Hull player offside. Hits Bowery and it goes in for an own goal.

haha i see what u did there. u guys do realise there is a simple way of proving i am not ff. i visit the game of thrones no book spoilers thread where as ff goes to the book spoilers allowed thread. i dont even go to the no book spoilers thread any more because the guys over there are too good at figuring out stuff and just end up spoiling the show

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can we sub everyone in our mid except mata?

iXGhNl11VCWfT.gif

Fergie

Banned
haha i see what u did there. u guys do realise there is a simple way of proving i am not ff. i visit the game of thrones no book spoilers thread where as ff goes to the book spoilers allowed thread. i dont even go to the no book spoilers thread any more because the guys over there are too good at figuring out stuff and just end up spoiling the show
tumblr_mzbdg9Sd4E1qdlh1io1_r1_250.gif

FFS.
NOOOO

Mr Cola

Very interesting to see how giggs changes things, this will be his true test because we look fucking wank

Marc

Yes Hixx!

Been busy so haven't been watching but good to see Sunderland score, probably just wake the beast that is Carrick though.

Wait, West Ham beat Spurs 2-0? Battle of the British ending in a slaughter for Sherwood Forest. :(

Mr Cola

Have to admit Young is bringing in some good deliveries.

Attack is still blunt.
The fact we are resorting to crosses when we have no height in the box is telling, Sunderland are laughing at us just like Fulham did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom