• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Can you see him coming back? Wouldn't be surprised if he stays at Stoke but he'd be a decent squad option for next year.

He's not a bad player but I don't think we'll bring him back, no. His spot would have been occupied by Salah if Chelsea hadn't shoved their dirty fingers in our pie, and I suspect it'll be occupied by a different new transfer this summer.

oh my god hernandez is balls.

ripfergu5qja6.gif

From Wooden again

:LOL

Linius

Commentator talking about the silent crowd in Camp Nou, lots of tourists. He said he's not sure if the true fans shared the song sheets with tourists :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We were saved by the gods last week when we got that silly peno, we were as impotentent hyphen, Neville had it right, we constantly play around like we are 2-0 up in games and we don't need to score, even when we are losing

bud

Hopefully this puts a stop to the "Giggs in" lot, as knee-jerk as they are.

to be fair, what is he even supposed to accomplish within a week or two after 34 games? i wouldn't go for giggs either, but basing that off of these two games doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom