• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Half of this squad need to be sacked off.

There's the obvious ones on the three defenders and wingers, but I don't think there's any future for Carrick, Fletcher or Cleverley either.

With these results, it seems 11th place is pretty much confirmed for us. The dream of top10 is dead. :(

Just kidding, 11th place is pretty f*cking fantastic for us.

Hixx

City away, Chelsea away, Cardiff home, Man United away.

An optimist would have said 4 points, not 10.

Now we have WBA and Swansea at home.

Nil points?
KuGsj.gif

L1NETT

Good way to end the season

Tranmere mugs relegated, hopefully Cardiff can get rid of Tan and Ole and rebuild from there.

Congrats Hixx and King Wes and Rodvik.

1-1 draw today, lifeless game really but that's an unbeaten league season I guess.

1 Rangers 36 33 3 0 106 18 88 102
2 Dunfermline 36 19 6 11 68 54 14 63
3 Stranraer 36 14 9 13 57 57 0 51
4 Ayr 36 14 7 15 65 66 -1 49
5 Stenhousemuir 36 12 12 12 57 66 -9 48
6 Airdrieonians 36 12 9 15 47 57 -10 45
7 Forfar 36 12 7 17 55 62 -7 43
8 Brechin 36 12 6 18 57 71 -14 42
9 East Fife 36 9 5 22 31 69 -38 32
10 Arbroath 36 9 4 23 52 75 -23 31

Arnie

Just got in from a lovely haircut to see Giggseh lost at home. Fucking boss.

Come on Ev. Do it for us. Do it for life.

doicare

Ah yes another joke game, having to play it with yet more key players out injured or not fully match fit as they've only just come back from injury and then the opposition team do nothing all game but put everybody behind the ball and score with their only shot on target which was against the run of play. But don't worry guys i'll join in and pretend Manchester United lost because "they're just shit init..."

bjaelke

Quite a few upsets already. S'land winning, Newcastle keeping a clean sheet and Villa scoring 3(!) goals. Could do with one more, Everton.

Clegg

At least this was a slap in the face for the 'Giggs for manager brigade' in the media.

Leaves Gary Nevile looking a bit silly too. There's your British manager playing with quick wingers, you shite.

Garjon

This has probably been discussed but if Sunderland do stay up, would they be the first to do so after being bottom at Christmas?

kmax

So many teams choking.

Man U , though to your defence, you got a brand new, inexperienced coach. As for Barca well....I can't come up with any reasons. It's been free fall for a while now

Hixx

@BBCSport 18s
Manchester Utd have now lost 7 league games at home this season, the total from the previous 4 seasons combined #MUFC pic.twitter.com/pC54WEaQm3

Oooof now that is some statistic!

looking back, United were very lucky this game. those two balls on the woodwork could've easily gone in. 3 from Sunderland at home would've been even more catastrophic.

lucky team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom