• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
OePzsUm.gif

FH8s5Ht.gif

Linius

atletico and madrid dropping points

and we drew with a fucking Getafe

all in the same weekend

FML

If Madrid lose today does it really matter that we only got one point from this weekend? If we had two points we still couldn't afford to drop points in the next two games and with both scenarios we have our faith in our own hands.

Into

Is this some day of bottlers? The Nets are about to almost lose and crash out to the fuckin Raptors lol in the playoffs!?

Fuck, I need to prepare for work, but damn gaf is holding me up. First Ukraine and now footy.

So now that Yurt is gone I confess my love for Inter. FUCK YEAH, GO INTER. Destroy AC and Juve!
j/k - I don't really care

Real slipping is kind of funny though. Gotta watch that game.

Into

Nah, not his series and SA knows how to handle him. Still, they forced game 7, which is much more than I expected. Such a fantastic first round of the playoffs this year.

Yeah the NBA playoffs have been tremendously entertaining. Especially since only La Liga and the Prem are only really still competitive

Razor554

If Madrid lose today does it really matter that we only got one point from this weekend? If we had two points we still couldn't afford to drop points in the next two games and with both scenarios we have our faith in our own hands.

Yeah if Valencia would win i guess then the result vs Getafe wouldn't matter. However i don't think Valencia will win and a draw would still be good result from them, but then the Getafe match from last yesterday would bite us in the ass.

What a weird season it has been.

Linius

Yeah if Valencia would win i guess then the result vs Getafe wouldn't matter. However i don't think Valencia will win and a draw would still be good result from them, but then the Getafe match from last yesterday would bite us in the ass.

What a weird season it has been.

That's very true of course. Let's not forget about losing to Granada lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom